Fabric upholstery can be cleaned with our system, leaving them looking in new condition, and causing very little disruption.
The biggest problem areas often are the arms and also headrest areas where grease can get ingrained into the material.
With the varied chemicals we use, this can be broken down and leave the upholstery looking like new again
So how do we get your upholstery clean?
1. Our powerful commercial vacuums extract all dry dirt and raise the upholstery pile ready for cleaning
2. Professional stain removal treatments are applied to areas that specifically need it
3. We spray on a mist of our specialist cleaning solution; this effectively removes soiling from the upholstery fibres. All solutions we use are environmentally friendly, safe and non-toxic
4. We use a special mitt to clean down and fully extract both the dirt and the residue with the cleaning solution leaving your upholstery clean and fresh.
5. If required, hot water extraction will be used in problem areas.
6. Magna-Dry is a highly effective system, which does a very thorough job - upholstery is guaranteed to be dry fairly quickly after cleaning
FABRIC PROTECTION – Toncam use a product that not only acts as a stain protector but also acts as a dust mite repellant. As part of a regular programme this will ensure the environment is much healthier, especially for allergy sufferers