Here at Toncam we use a Magna-Dry system. Fully ensured you are dealing with a professional company that was established in 1996. The Magna-Dry system uses a positively charged non-toxic environmentally safe cleaning solution that is safe to use around children and animals to break down dirt and soil trapped in the carpet fibres. The two chemicals create positives and negatives that extract the dirt with the use of a rotary machine to activate the chemicals through a process called ionisation. No sticky residue is left to re-attract soiling, so your carpets stay cleaner longer.
For accidents we also combine our system with hot water extraction.
With the use of specialist products, more stubborn stains such as chewing gum, grease, oil and tar can be removed!
So how do Toncam get your carpets so clean?
1. Our powerful commercial vacuums extract all dry dirt and raise the carpet pile ready for cleaning
2. Professional stain removal treatments are applied to areas that specifically need it
3. We spray on a mist of our specialist cleaning solution; this effectively removes soiling from the carpet fibres. All solutions we use are environmentally friendly, safe and non-toxic
4. A rotary machine is used to fully extract both the dirt and the residue with the cleaning solution leaving your carpets clean and fresh.
5. Because we do not use large amounts of fluids in the cleaning process we never have problems with shrinkage, split seams or carpets being left wet for hours
6. Magna-Dry is a highly effective system, which does a very thorough job - carpets are guaranteed to be dry in approximately 1 hour after cleaning
7. To complete the service we spray a mist of one of our bactericidal deodoriser. This leaves your carpets smelling fresh.
FABRIC PROTECTION – Toncam use a product that not only acts as a stain protector but also acts as a dust mite repellant. As part of a regular programme this will ensure the environment is much healthier, especially for allergy sufferers.